Let's imagine that you need an anti-spam filter for your e-shop email address, for example when users send you emails, comments, etc., and you want to be sure there will be no spam at all (or at least 99%)
There are a lot of different plugins and technics, but I guess they are not so powerful as you need, as well as me.
After a few days thinking about it I came to one idea - what if your email server would be able to send immediate response to sender to confirm he is not a spammer? Sounds great for me, so here are steps on how to do it:
- User or spammer send email to your email inbox
- Top 1 anti-spam filter gets every email, moves it into lets say "Waiting Approval" folder and sends an immediate email in response with unique URL for confirmation
- If that was an email from a real user he will get the email and navigate to the URL(spammer will not I guess)
- The URL will be a simple page with Google CAPTCHA (server-side validation of course) and confirmation button + the unique id
- Clicking the confirmation button will confirm humanity and move the original email back to inbox folder so you would see you have a humanity-confirmed new email
That's it. What do you think?
Thank you and see you later ;)