You have updated your Lark Ultimate 8i WIN tablet to Windows 10 and now the touchpad went crazy?
You touch it on right side but it makes clicks on left side? You even can not log into windows because there is no way to press any button on the virtual keyboard?
I know it and I did have the same problem and did try to solve it for a few months without any success. I did email to the Lark support and Microsoft support but no one did answer.
Fortunately I have solved this problem, I did find a proper SileadTouch touch pad driver.
Please, download the zip file and unzip files and copy them to the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers
(and overwrite existing files)
Let me know, please, if anything
have you noticed that, if you have windows 10 and Intel graphics chip, moving mouse over video or just moving mouse makes video lagging in a web video player?
I have Intel processor with built-in video card and I have noticed this problem. To solve it you need to do two simple steps under the Intel HD Graphics control panel:
- maximize performance on the plugged in mode
- maximize performance and disable power setting for the on-battery mode
more over, after I disabled it all I have noticed that YouTube video player started to work great in the full-screen (before this it didn't show video in full-screen mode) mode and whole laptop performance has been increased.
Enjoy it :)
Hello my friends,
Yesterday I did upgrade my Windows 8.1 x64 up to Windows 10 x64 and want to share my impression.
Here are main points about Windows 10 so far:
- start up takes longer (my win 8.1 did start up in about 3-5 sec)
- singing in takes longer (under win 8.1 it took about 3-5 sec to sing in and get to desktop)
- whole system looks heavier, the Microsoft Edge seems clumsy and buggy - it has crashed a lot of times during two days.
- problem with Visual Studio 2010 ( first problem was about msvcr100.dll after a few hours I managed it by copy-paste msvcr100.dll from VS 2010 installation folder to SysWOW64 but after that I got another problem with VS 2010 SP 1, I was unable to uninstall it completely and it was requiring something like Visual Studio 2010 Shell Isolated ENU and only fix seems fine for me is this )
updated on 08/03/2015
- the most strange thing is UAC screen, today I noticed that Java Update passed my UAC control itself after a few minutes while I was out of my laptop, I think that this is a big security problem.
So my impression so far is about 4 from 5 points, we have one month to roll back windows 10 to previous system,
so I will update this post in the nearest future.